Information for Consultants
ICMA-RC exceeds the high standards your public sector clients demand:
- Public Employer Experience - Since 1972, ICMA-RC has had a primary focus - providing local and state government employers and their employees with cost-effective retirement programs and services.
- Public Employer Expertise - We are the industry experts in 457 and 401 plans and we never stop working to develop new products to meet the needs of the public sector. Recognizing the need, for instance, for a retirement health savings program, we broke new ground with our VantageCare RHS product. In 2005, we introduced target-date investing to our plan participants with our Milestone Funds, as part of an ongoing effort to develop investment products that make investing for retirement simpler and easier.
- Seamless Transitions - Our meticulous planning ensures a smooth transition. We do it all - from data transfers to employee education.
- Sophisticated Technology - In-depth checks and balances to maintain data integrity and flag potential problems are built into our information systems infrastructure so that your plan assets are protected. Detailed, plan-specific reports are delivered in a timely manner. Statements are available on-demand. Enrollments are automated. Everything possible is done to make the plan sponsor's job easier.
- Personalized Service - Our relationship managers are backed by a dedicated service team to provide one point of contact for access to all of our products and services. Our highly trained retirement plan specialists are on-site in locations across the country - there to answer any questions, and help increase participation in the plan . Our salary-based certified financial planners deliver free, in-depth seminars.
- Participant Education - Our educational programs were developed specifically for public employees - whether investor savvy or new to retirement planning. Our award-winning Web site is a comprehensive learning center. Bi-lingual seminars, staff, and Spanish versions of our publications guide those more comfortable communicating in Spanish or other languages.
Working together, we can help you bring your public sector client the best, most cost-effective retirement program available. For more information contact
Vice President, Consultant Relations
777 North Capitol St., NE
Washington, DC 20002-4240