401(a) Retirement Plan<br />457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan: For DC Government Employees

    We've moved... but not far! The D.C. Department of Human Resources relocated on May 11th! Please update our contact information to: 1015 Half Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. You can still find us online at dchr.dc.gov, or call us at (202) 442-9700.

    457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan

    Understand how the 457(b) Plan will benefit you and help you prepare for your retirement.

    United Medical Center 401(a) Retirement and 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans

    Are you an employee of the UMC? If so, you can find details for your 401(a) and 457(b) Plans here:  

    Retirement Income Solutions

    Casual ManLearn about the various retirement income solutions available to you.


    Select a Language

    Translate this website to a selected language:


      DC Retirement Plans mobile app

      Learn more about the free mobile app

        Retirement Plan Specialists are available