Planning your personal finances, especially building a secure retirement, is something that many of us put off. However, no matter where you are on your retirement journey - just entering the workforce or close to retiring - creating and maintaining a good financial plan is relatively easy, and is key to staying on track and meeting your financial goals. The following resources can help guide you. Visit the ICMA-RC Retirement Education Center for retirement calculators videos, digital publications and more.
Regardless of current market and economic conditions, ICMA-RC offers several different ways to help you invest your retirement money in a way that matches your financial goals, rather than your emotions.
- Our Guided Pathways® investment advisory services, ranging from asset class recommendations to specific fund advice to ongoing management of your portfolio.
- Personal service: ICMA-RC Retirement Plans Specialists are experts in the plans we administer and are available to assist you in choosing your investments.
- Individual consultations at no extra cost with an ICMA-RC CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional, who focuses on your overall financial journey.
- Access to low- or even no-cost financial plans that help you meet a wide range of personal finance goals.
- Educational tools and materials that address your overall financial picture and are designed to help you ask the right questions and make suitable decisions.