Join the 457 Plan
Your City of Anaheim 457 Deferred Compensation Plan can help you reach your financial goals. Start saving today.
Contact Ryan Carpenter, your MissionSquare Retirement Plans Specialist at (202) 360-2761 or RCarpenter@icmarc.org.
Get rewarded. Start benefiting from your plan.
- Retirement income supplemental to your pension
- Choice of how your savings is invested (with guidance if needed)
- Automatic saving from each paycheck
- Online account management
- Tax-deferred compounding of interest — save on taxes now
- Roth after-tax contributions – save on taxes later
- Friendly, knowledgeable representatives who provide free assistance and guidance
Learn more about your plan.
Don't delay. Waiting can cost you.
The sooner you start saving, the more time you have to contribute and build earnings on your savings. Contributions and earnings can really add up over time. For example, if you contribute $50 per paycheck from age 25 until age 65, your balance is likely to be much higher than if you started saving at age 55. When you start later, you need to save even more, just to catch-up. Our Cost of Delay calculator will show you how much more you'd need to save, or how much less your account might be worth, if you delay enrolling.
Once enrolled, you can:
- Manage your account online or on the City of Anaheim mobile app.
- Get online investment advice.
- Attend a financial education seminar.
- Discuss your retirement goals with your local plan representative, Ryan Carpenter.
- Discuss major financial decisions with your local CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Professional, Scott Eason.