ICMA-RC Investor Services Representatives:
- Available for questions Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm EST.
- Para asistencia en Español, oprima *
- TDD: 1-800-669-7471
Local Service Offices
777 North Capitol St NE, 8th Floor
Washington DC 20002
9:00am - 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
1015 Half Street SE, 9th Floor
Washington DC 20003
9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Your local Retirement Plans Specialists can help you plan your retirement and manage your account. They also present on-site education seminars.
- Register for an individual appointment or group seminar at the local service centers:
- Register for a group seminar taking place at agency locations around the District:
If a seminar is "Open," anyone may attend; if an agency is listed, that session is for employees of that agency only.
- You can also contact us:
Financial Planning Services
Your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional can help you plan your overall financial future.
- Seminars and workshops at your worksite during staff meetings, safety meetings or other special events.
- One-on-one appointments, for more personalized guidance, in person or by phone.
Customized financial plans provide written, customized guidance.
- Snapshot Financial Plans - personal retirement savings forecasts, available free to all District participants.
- Goal-Specific Financial Plans - detailed analysis of one or two financial topics, such as Retirement, Asset Allocation, Education, Insurance Planning, or a Major Purchase.
- Comprehensive Financial Plans designed primarily for those nearing retirement.
Your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM provides education about a variety of financial topics that can affect retirement savings, such as estate planning, saving for education, and setting long-term financial goals. View this webinar to learn more and meet Steve, your CFP®.