Take the next step and choose an ICMA-RC Vantagepoint IRA
You can open and fund a new IRA, including transferring assets from another retirement account – it takes just a few steps.
An IRA nicely complements your employer-sponsored retirement plan
- Save for a variety of long-term goals
- Tax benefits, including tax-deductible contributions or tax-free earnings
- More investment choices1,2
- Saving and investing advice through Guided Pathways®
Learn more about an IRA
- A Vantagepoint IRA offers flexible, tax-advantaged saving.
- Which IRA is right for me? Compare a Roth vs. Traditional IRA.
- Convert to a Roth IRA for tax-free potential.
- You may also be able to make convenient paycheck contributions to an ICMA-RC Payroll IRA.
- Rolling over or transferring retirement account assets
- IRS rules for "60-Day" IRA rollovers
Questions? Or prefer to open/fund an IRA by completing forms? Contact your ICMA-RC representative, or Investor Services at 800-669-7400.
 The VantageBroker Program offers even more investment choices for higher-balance IRA accounts.
 Please read the fund's prospectus carefully for a complete summary of all fees, expenses, financial highlights, investment objectives and strategies, risks and performance information. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of the amount invested. Investors should carefully consider the information contained in the prospectus before investing. You can obtain a prospectus, statement of additional information and other information about the Vantagepoint Funds online at www.icmarc.org/vpprospectus, by calling 800-669-7400 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.